The Integral University Library System (IULS) comprises of a Central Library and Departmental Libraries that collectively support the teaching, research and extension programs of the University. The Central Library houses a rich collection of more than 0.1 million documents comprising of books, theses, journals, dissertations and CDs/DVDs in the fields of applied sciences, bio sciences, engineering, medical sciences, education, humanities, literature and management.
The Central Library houses a rich collection of 108966 documents and continuously growing which consists text books, print journals, e-journals, PhD theses, master dissertations, CDs/DVDs and online databases in the fields of Engineering, Management, Computer Science, Medical and Paramedical Sciences, Biotechnology, Agriculture, Applied Sciences, Humanities, Education and Literature etc. with a seating capacity of 600+ readers.
As par with the vision and mission of the Integral University, the Central Library acts as the main Learning Resource Centre of the University and provides various traditional as well as modern ICT based resources, services and facilities to meet the requirements of the University’s teaching and learning programs.
- To acquire various kinds of information resources to support the new and existing needs of academic programs in learning, teaching and research and innovation.
- To provide the information of the University community with a high quality, innovative and excellent information services that fulfill the information requirements of the University Community and to meet their high expectations.
- To train the library staff with the latest techniques for innovative and outstanding services.
- To provide information literacy programs/ library skill sessions in different modules in order to enable the users identify, search, locate, evaluate and use the information effectively.
- To maintain quality access to the local as well as external resources using the state of- the- art technologies.